Sunday, July 27, 2008

Top 10

Top 10 reasons I haven't been blogging in the past couple of months:
1. Victoria
2. It is really difficult to type with one hand (while holding a baby with the other).
3. It is much more fun and easy on the brain to read other people's blog. Some of our friends have been having some amazing adventures this summer like Eric and Mattias biking across California or Pete and Sara swimming, biking and running in all kinds of events with their kids having a summer to remember.
4. Sofia
5. As incredibly exciting things have been in our lives, it is just not as exciting to write about two months later.
6. Olivia
7. Blogging is always interesting, but pictures make it so much better. We haven't taken many pictures and our camera has gone missing (I really, really, really want it back).
8. Isabella!
9. We've been too busy enjoying the fellowship of several visitors.
10. Writer's block

So, all that to say that we are still here...Alive and kicking enjoying a full, loud house! I'd say that I'll be posting more often, but no promises...

1 comment:

Chris and Becky said...

this is one of my favorite blogs that you've written. it could be because i've got a list of excuses of my own why i haven't written in a while. your baby girl is beautiful. you and sam sure do know how to make cute babies. i hope you get a chance to enjoy your summer.
hey when you get a chance drop me a line and tell me what laura and eric's blog address is ok?