Sunday, July 27, 2008

For the record


All of you four faithful readers know this already, but just for the record, we have a new baby. Isabella Joy is now a month old! She was born June 17th at 10:40 pm. Just so everyone knows, I did it fast and furious so everyone could be home for a late dinner and a good night's sleep (no discounts from the doctor's though). It is amazing that although this was our fourth time to experience a new birth, it was equally amazing and awe inspiring. Bringing a new life into this world is such an experience, it's hard to put into words.
We love her dearly and can't imagine our lives without Isabella. She is so beautiful! I don't think she looks like anyone in the family -- she is her own little person. She has an intense look, long fingers and a very cute toes. In a way, my life has come to a screeching halt (not such a bad thing), and on another note, it never seems to end. We are glad for a more relaxed summer schedule.
I would love to show you and updated picture, but our camera is missing, which makes me very, very sad!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ann!
Soo good to read your blog once again. I mentioned to Becky just last night that I'm convinced that you haven't updated, because I've neglected to email you or otherwise contact you congratulating you and Sam on another beautiful baby girl. I did start you an email..got through about 4 paragraphs and somehow lost it!! I was so stunned I just didn't reproduce it. Sorry. Becky says that she thinks it's not that. She said, "4 children mom! When is she going to do it?" I guess she was right. We are happy for yall. I knew that yall would be crazy about her. God bless yall as you continue your on with your lives, raising those girls for God. We love yall. Vicky

TriSara said...

Terrible time to lose your camera! I bet Isabella changes everyday. We do not expect a new mother, and a mother of FOUR to sit and blog everyday. After each of my kids were born there was a 6 month window where I did nothing but survive each day. I enjoyed it, don't get me wrong, but nothing "extra" got done. It passes and life picks right back up full speed. You know all of this. Why am I telling you? Hope to see some new pics in the future. Borrow a camera.