Monday, May 19, 2008

Baby Gonzo

Some of you have been asking about our baby in waiting. Sorry, we haven't said much about it. Unlike with your first kid, where everyone knows within a week of conception that you are expecting and what you'll name the kid, but the fourth, we're not quite as jubilant (don't worry this baby will never read this!). In this case, no news is good news, since it has been a fairly uneventful pregnancy. I will say however, that age and gravity catch up with you!!!! I'm not the spring chicken I was 9 years ago with Victoria.
So, all medical evidence points to a girl. Sam and a few others are holding out for medical error and hidden appendages. I'm getting all the pink stuff ready, again. We only have about 4 weeks left to go, so it shouldn't be much longer until you can meet our precious baby. Until then, here are a couple of images from the 3-D ultrasound we had a few weeks ago. If you can't make anything out, just let your eyes relax and think baby! You can see her face from different angles here -- nose in the middle, eye on the side with her arm up around her head. Have fun making it out!







2 comments:

TriSara said...

great updates! Sounds like you guys are doing well. Can't wait for the exciting news of baby #4. Do you have names yet?

Chris and Becky said...

I LOVE THE PICTURES. SHE'S JUST AS CUTE AS SAM! I TOLD MY FAMILY Y'ALL WERE HAVING A GIRL AND EVERYONE SAID THAT SAM WOULD HAVE ONE MORE PRINCESS TO ADORE HIM! MAYBE CALEB CAN DATE HER ONE DAY. THEN WE COULD BE RELATED! I MEAN WE'RE ALREADY SISTERS I JUST WANT IT TO BE LEGAL.